The Housing Management Board (HMB) is a recruited group of council tenants, leaseholders, Councillors and key staff. The HMB makes recommendations to the portfolio holder for housing, the council’s Executive and full council.
The HMB’s work includes involvement in:
· The housing business plan, its delivery and the key projects.
· Budget setting for housing services.
· The development of housing related strategies.
· Key decisions taken to the Executive.
· Key housing policies, significant service changes and development proposals.
The HMB is not involved with day-to-day operational matters or matters of detailed service delivery or performance.
Support officer: Fungai Nyamukapa. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01438242707