Decision Maker: Audit Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
In reply to Members’ queries, the SIAS Client Audit Manager commented:
· As referred to earlier in the meeting, the High Priority Recommendations relating to the CCTV Partnership were scheduled to be addressed by the Joint CCTV Partnership Committee at its meeting to be held on 10 April 2019;
· The Client Satisfaction Performance Indicator had met the 100% target, although it was noted that only 11 of 29 questionnaires had been completed and returned to SIAS, despite regular reminders. The Assistant Director (Corporate Services & Transformation) undertook to raise this issue with Senior Leadership Team colleagues; and
· Joint Reviews – only 2 out of 4 billable audit days had been delivered during 2018/19 (relating to the CCTV Partnership review). There had been no appetite during the year for any further Joint Review audit work.
It was RESOLVED:
1. That the Internal Audit progress report 2018/19 be noted.
2. That the amendments to the Internal Audit Plan, as at 1 March 2019, be approved.
3. That the status of Critical and High Priority Recommendations be noted.
Publication date: 19/03/2019
Date of decision: 19/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 19/03/2019 - Audit Committee