19 Nov 2013
Shimkent Room, Daneshill House, Danestrete, Stevenage
Employer Side: Councillors Mrs J Lloyd, J Gardner, A Webb and R Raynor
Staff Side: Dave Togwell, Darron Nicholson and Diane Wenham
Printer Friendly Agenda
Notice of Decisions
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. APPOINTMENT OF PERSON TO PRESIDE AT THE MEETING
To appoint the Chair of the Employer Side to preside at this meeting.
3. MINUTES - 27 NOVEMBER 2012
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the JCC meeting held on 27 November 2012.
4. URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
5. EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
- That under Section 100 (A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by SI 2006 No.88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following reports being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
6. MINUTES - 27 NOVEMBER 2012
To approve as a correct record the Part II Minutes of the meeting of the JCC held on 27 November 2012.
7. PRIORITY BASED BUDGETING CONCERNS
Members to consider concerns raised by the Trade Unions in respect of the recent Priority Based Budgeting exercise carried out by the Council.
8. URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
8 November 2013