Date: Tuesday 7 September 2010
Place: Shimkent Room, Daneshill House, Danestrete, Stevenage
Contact: Ola Adeoye
Tel: 01438 242809
Notice of decisions arising from this meeting
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- 2MINUTES - 15 JUNE 2010
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the JCC meeting held on 15 June 2010.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
- URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
- EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
- That under Section 100 (A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by SI 2006 No.88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following reports being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
- MINUTES - 15 JUNE 2010
To approve as a correct record the Part II Minutes of the meeting of the JCC held on 15 June 2010.
- MANAGEMENT VACANCY
Item to be raised by staff side.
- SINGLE STATUS AGREEMENT
To outline the current position on the implementation of a full sSingle Status Agreement (SSA) at Stevenage Borough Council (SBC) and Stevenage Homes Limited (SHL).
- URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.