Friday, 31 January 2014
31 Jan 2014
Council Chamber, Daneshill House, STEVENAGE, SG1 1HN
Members: Councillors Mrs J Lloyd (Chairman), M Cherney-Craw, L Martin-Haugh, M Notley, G Snell, P Stuart and J Thomas.
Independent Advisor: A Holland
Printer-friendly AgendaSummary of Decisions
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. MINUTES - 16 JANUARY 2013
The Committee is requested to approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting held on 16 January 2013.
3. URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
4. EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended by SI 2006 No.88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following reports being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
5. CODE OF CONDUCT - INVESTIGATION
The Committee is requested to consider an investigation report.
Report and Appendices attached (Committee Members only)
6. URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
23 January 2014