16 Jan 2013
Shimkent Room, Daneshill House, Stevenage
Councillors D Kissane, Mrs J Lloyd, L Martin-Haugh, J Mead, M Notley and B Underwood.
1. ELECTION OF CHAIR OF STANDARDS COMMITTEE
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
3. MINUTES - 6 JUNE 2012
The Committee is requested to approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting held on 6 June 2012.
The Committee is requested to consider requests for dispensations under Section 33 Localism Act 2011.
5. URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
6. EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended by SI 2006 No.88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following reports being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
7. URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
8 January 2013