Thursday, 29 January 2015
29 Jan 2015
Shimkent Room, Daneshill House, Stevenage, SG1 1HN
Councillors S Taylor OBE CC (Chair), P Bibby, J Gardner, R Henry CC, Mrs J Lloyd, R Parker and A Webb.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following Motions -
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by SI 2006 No. 88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following report being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
3. INTERVIEWS FOR THE POST OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE
To interview the candidates for the post of Chief Executive with a view to making a recommendation to Council accordance with the Officer Employment Procedure Rules as set out in the Council's Constitution.
Report and Appendices attached
20 January 2015