Tuesday, 18 June 2013
18 Jun 2013
Shimkent Room, Daneshill House, Stevenage, SG1 1HN
Councillor S Taylor OBE CC (Chair), S Batson MBE DL CC, G Clark, J Gardner, Mrs J Lloyd, R Parker CC and A Webb.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following Motions -
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraph 1 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by SI 2006 No. 88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following matter being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
3. INTERVIEWS FOR THE POST OF STRATEGIC DIRECTOR (COMMUNITY)
To interview the shortlisted candidates for the post of Strategic Director (Community) with a view to making an offer of appointment in accordance with the Officer Employment Procedure Rules as set out in the Council's Constitution.
10 June 2013