Date: Thursday 19 November 2009
Place: COUNCIL CHAMBER, DANESHILL HOUSE, DANESTRETE, STEVENAGE
Contact: Ola Adeoye
Tel: 01438 242809
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- MINUTES - 21 MAY 2009
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, 21 May 2009.
- PROCEDURE FOR LICENSING HEARINGS
To note the procedure to be followed at the meeting.
- APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE: J'S BAR & LOUNGE
To determine the application for a new premises licence following receipt of representations
- URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I Business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
- EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motion:
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part I of Schedule 12A of the Act, as amended by SI2006 No.8
- URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II Business accepted by the Chair as urgent.