The Executive considered a report in respect of the Capital Programme Outturn position for 2019/20.
It was RESOLVED:
1. That the 2019/20 General Fund capital expenditure outturn of £13.1Million be noted, subject to the completion of the 2019/20 external audit of accounts.
2. That the 2019/20 Housing Revenue Account (HRA) capital expenditure outturn of £30.4Million be noted, subject to the completion of the 2019/20 external audit of accounts.
3. That the funding applied to the 2019/20 General Fund capital programme be approved, as summarised in Paragraph 4.2.1 of the report.
4. That the funding applied to the 2019/20 HRA capital programme be approved, as summarised in Paragraph 4.5.1 of the report.
5. That the 2020/21 General Fund capital programme net increase of £571,000, as detailed in Appendix A to the report, be approved, comprising of:
· £3.9Million slippage from 2019/20 (as detailed in Paragraph 4.3.8 of the report);
· £3.3Million re-profiled into 2021/22;
· £125,000 reduction to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on revenue resources available to support the capital programme; and
· an additional net reduction of £10,000 funding no longer required in 2020/21.
6. That the 2020/21 HRA capital programme net decrease of £0.4Million, due to slippage into 2019/20, be approved, as summarised in Paragraph 4.6.1 and as detailed in Appendix B to the report.
7. That the use of £15,000 from the Deferred Works Reserve for 3 CCTV cameras which need to be replaced, as set out in Paragraph 4.3.4 of the report, be approved.
Reason for Decision: As contained in report.
Other Options considered: As contained in report.