Venue: Council Chamber, Daneshill House, Danestrete
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To consider the following Part I Decisions of the Executive taken on 4 March 2022.
Item Pages Nos.
2. Towns Fund Business Case – Garden Square and 3 - 110
Diversification of Retail Space
3. Towns Fund Business Case – Science, Innovation
And Technology Centre (SITEC) - Supplementary S3 - S86
4. Towns Fund Business Case – Cycling, & Pedestrian
Connectivity (including Arts & Heritage Trail) Supplementary S87 - S204
Notice of Decisions to follow
PLEASE BRING YOUR AGENDA AND REPORTS FOR THE EXECUTIVE
MEETING HELD ON 4 MARCH 2022
URGENT PART I DECISIONS AUTHORISED BY THE CHAIR OF THE OVERVIEW AND SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
To consider any urgent Part I Decisions authorised by the Chair of the Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
1. That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in Paragraphs 1 – 7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended by Local Government (Access to Information) (Variation) Order 2006.
2. That Members consider the reasons for the following reports being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
PART II DECISIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE
To any Part II Decisions of the Executive taken on 4 March 2022.
URGENT PART II DECISIONS AUTHORISED BY THE CHAIR OF THE OVERVIEW AND SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
To consider any urgent Part II Decisions authorised by the Chair of the Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.