Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Mayor referred to a list of recent events she had attended which had been circulated to Members. She summarised the activities that she and her consort had been involved with since the December 2022 Council meeting which had included:
· Events in support of the people of Ukraine;
· Various Christmas events, including the Mayor’s own Christmas social evening;
· Her fundraising Charity Concert and Ball;
· Mayor of Hertford’s Games Night;
· Hertford history evening;
· Elstree Studios Tour;
· Various Civic Services, including her own;
· A visit to Stevenage from the High Sheriff:
· A visit to see how the new Stevenage Muslim Community Centre was progressing;
· Hosting a Schools Parliament in the Council Chamber; and
· Continuing the “Right up my Street” nominations and judging.
In respect of the Mayor’s Civic Service, held on 12 March 2023, she read out a warm and heartfelt letter of thanks for the event from Louise Faure Walker, Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Hertfotdshire.
The Mayor thanked the Mayoress, the Deputy Mayor, Councillors and Officers for their continued help and support.
Publication date: 10/03/2023
Date of decision: 08/03/2023
Decided at meeting: 08/03/2023 - Council