Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
In relation to Paragraph 4.2.2 of the report, Officers were requested to amend the title of the “Gresley Way” development to “Blackwell Close” development, in order to avoid confusion with the nearby scheme in East Hertfordshire District Council also known as the “Gresley Way” development.
Members expressed strong concerns about the Government’s continued reduction in the Supporting People Grant, particularly as it most affected the Borough’s older and more vulnerable residents.
It was RESOLVED:
1. That the 2019/20 2nd Quarter projected net increase in General Fund expenditure of £25,010 be approved.
2. That it be noted that the cumulative changes made to the General Fund net budget remains within the £400,000 increase variation limit delegated to the Executive.
3. That it be noted that the 2020/21 ongoing net pressure of £5,180 will be incorporated into the Budget setting process.
Housing Revenue Account
1. That the 2019/20 2nd Quarter projected net decrease in HRA net deficit of £88,760 be approved.
2. That it be noted that the cumulative increases made to the HRA net budget remains within the £250,000 increase variation limit delegated to the Executive.
Reason for Decision: As contained in report.
Other Options considered: As contained in report.
Publication date: 20/11/2019
Date of decision: 20/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 20/11/2019 - Executive