1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. APPOINTMENT OF PERSON TO PRESIDE AT THE MEETING
To appoint the Chair of the Employer Side to preside at this meeting.
3. MINUTES - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the JCC meeting held on 19 November 2013.
4. TRADE UNION BILL
To consider and note a report about the proposed reforms set out in the Trade Union Bill
5. TRANSATLANTIC TRADE AND INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
To consider a report about the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership.
6. URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
7. EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
8. MINUTES - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
To approve as a correct record the Part II Minutes of the meeting of the JCC held on 19 November 2013.
9. URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent