General Purposes Committee
Monday, 9 May 2016
09 May 2016
Council Chamber, Daneshill House, Stevenage SG1 1HN
L Chester (Chair), C Latif, D Bainbridge, E Connolly, L Harrington, S Hearn, J Lloyd CC, L Martin-Haugh, A McGuinness, M McKay, M Notley,C Saunders and V Warwick.
Printer Friendly Agenda
Summary of Decisions
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. MINUTES - 8 MARCH 2016
To approve as a correct record the Part I Minutes of the meeting of the General Purposes Committee held on 8 March 2016.
3. URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
4. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended by SI2006 No.88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following reports (if any) being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
5. PART II MINUTES - 8 MARCH 2016
To approve as a correct record the Part II Minutes of the meeting of the hearing held on 8 March 2016.
6. REVIEW OF A DUAL (HACKNEY CARRIAGE / PRIVATE HIRE) DRIVER LICENCE
27 April 2016