24 Oct 2014
Council Chamber, Daneshill House, Stevenage SG1 1HN
D Kissane (Chair), C Latif, (Vice Chair), D Bainbridge, L Chester, E Connolly, L Harrington, J Lloyd CC, L Martin-Haugh, A McGuinness, M Notley, C Saunders, H Tessier and V Warwick
Printer Friendly Agenda
Summary of Decision
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. MINUTES - 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
To approve as a correct record the Part I Minutes of the meeting of the General Purposes Committee held on Thursday 11 September 2014.
3. URGENT PART I BUSINESS
To consider any business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
4. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions:
- That under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended by SI2006 No.88.
- That Members consider the reasons for the following reports (if any) being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure
5. REVIEW OF APPLICATION FOR THE GRANT OF A DUAL DRIVERS LICENCE - MR M
To review an application for the grant of a (dual) taxi drivers licence.
6. URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
9 October 2014