1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
2. MINUTES - 5 JANUARY 2017
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Committee held on Thursday 5 January 2017.
3. URGENT PART 1 BUSINESS
To consider any Part I business accepted by the Chair as urgent.
4. EXCLUSION OF PRESS AND PUBLIC
To consider the following motions that:
1. Under Section 100(A) of the Local Government Act 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following item of business on the grounds that it involved the likely disclosure of exempt information as described in paragraphs 1-7 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended by Local Government (Access to information) (Variation) Order 2006.
2. That Members consider the reasons for the following reports being in Part II and determine whether or not maintaining the exemption from disclosure of the information contained therein outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
5. PART II MINUTES - 5 JANUARY 2017
To approve as a correct record the Part II Minutes of the Committee held on Thursday 7 January 2017.
6. COUNCIL HOUSING DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME UPDATE
To receive a Part II presentation from the Assistant Director (Housing Development concerning the Council's Housing Development Programme.
7. URGENT PART II BUSINESS
To consider any Part II business accepted by the Chair as urgent.